The JA Titan program culminates with The JA Titans of Industry Challenge, a competition in which the top teams from each school are invited to attend and compete against one another for a chance to compete globally.
- Company name to be included in branding of event, i.e. JA and Your Company's Titans of Industry
- Your banner hung at The Titans of Industry Challenge to be held December 2013
- Inclusion in all media related to program and event—social media, local publications and all press releases
- Opportunity for someone from Your Company to be the keynote speaker
- Recognition as a program and event sponsor in Junior Achievement's monthly e-newsletter that is sent to 5,000+community members, volunteers and JA supporters
- Listing as a top-tier sponsor in Junior Achievement San Diego's nationally distributed annual report
- Logo and link to your website on Junior Achievement San Diego's website
- Name on JA's donor wall located in Junior Achievement San Diego's headquarter lobby
- Face to face interaction with 300+ participating 11th and 12th grade students
- Host the event
- Provide Keynote speaker
- Provide lunch for the students in attendance
Please contact Tracy Nakamura at firstname.lastname@example.org or 619-906-4925 to sponsor or for more information.