High School Students: Internships and Scholarships for You
High school juniors and seniors, here are some opportunities for you.
Bank of America offers you a paid internship. One of our supporters wants you to get some experience and earn extra cash with its Student Leaders® program. If you are the one that steps outside of the classroom to lead and serve in your community and beyond, Bank of America wants to recognize you.
As a Student Leader®, you will:
- Work as a paid intern at a local nonprofit for eight weeks.
- Attend the weeklong Student Leadership Summit in Washington, D.C.
- Develop leadership and career skills.
- Connect with community-minded students from your own community and across the country.
Is this for you? There are only FIVE spots. Apply by Friday, Jan. 25, 2013 at http://www.bankofamerica.com/studentleaders.
Are you a JA student? Apply for a JA scholarship. If you are a high school student with academic achievement, leadership skills, JA involvement and financial need, we invite you to apply for the Joe Francomano Scholarship.
- You can use the award to pay for education expenses at any accredited post-secondary educational institution for any field of study resulting in a bachelor's.
- The foundation provides an annual award of $5,000 for up to 4 years.