Looking for Office Manager to Join Our Team
POSITION TITLE: Office Manager
DEPARTMENT: Operations, reports to Chief Operating Officer
Type: Full Time Salaried. Reports Monday – Friday (occasional evenings and weekends required for special events or other activities).
- Manage cleaning maintenance staff member.
- Liaison between staff and outsourced IT contractor. Requires reporting issues and follow up on resolutions and timeframe.
- Work with property management company regarding maintenance contracts and vendors.
- Coordinate with all outside vendors on services and pricing.
- Ensuring the building is fully functioning. Recommend improvements or repairs in a timely manner, within budget.
- Ensuring the building is compliant with safety codes. Recommend improvements in a timely manner, within budget. Take immediate action with repairs, causing little downtime of office functionality
- Ensuring the building, assets, and staff are safe and trained in emergency and safety procedures
- Coordinate all office and building maintenance needs.
- Ordering, coding, approving all invoices for: building maintenance, office supplies, utilities
- Maintain office copiers, postage machine, printers.
- Daily mail retrieval & distribution.
- Enter data from visitors and new board members into data base.
- Answer main office line and doorbell as necessary.
- Maintain shared company calendar & reserved parking calendar.
Executive: Provide Administrative Support to the President and to the COO in conjunction with existing Executive Assistant.
- Board communication liaison
- Meeting coordination & setup
- Travel coordination
Board of Directors & Laureates:
- Prepare and coordinate the bi-monthly board of directors meetings and the executive committee meetings on the alternate month
- Prepare packets & mailings for all meetings.
- Prepare staff PowerPoint for presentations at meetings.
- Take minutes at board meetings and send out to the board after each meeting.
- Prepare board orientation folders, track onboarding and board stewardship.
- Work with President, COO and staff to capture board commitments in database.
- Maintain current board and laureate files and board and laureate lists.
- Communicate with board members and laureates regularly regarding needs, upcoming events or meeting dates and to schedule one on one meetings with management.
Other JA Duties: The Office Manager assists with miscellaneous items as needed.
Experience: Office Management experience required.
Friendly, outgoing, people and customer service oriented team player.
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook for email and calendar. Proficiency working with databases or CRM systems preferred.
Position requires ability to handle confidential information and the ability to work independently adhering to deadlines and within specified timeframes. Multi-tasking in a customer service environment and can-do attitude is a must.
Please forward cover letter with salary requirements and resume to email@example.com