Thanks for Giving!
How could we serve more than 50,000 students without our supporters’ help?
No way that we could!
We extend our heartfelt thanks to the individuals who give all year long to help us impact the young lives every day.
- Dedicated volunteers. Last year, we had over 1,200 in-class and 3,600 JA BizTown volunteers. That’s over 600,000 contact hours during which they inspired 50,294 kids to reach their full potential! Our volunteers are truly the heart of JA.
- Generous donors. We receive support from more than 70 organizations and even more community members, who are as passionate about financial literacy as we are. Their collective giving equals to more than $1.5 million annually. These generous contributions help us increase the number of students we impact with our programs each and every year!
- Collaborative teachers. We work closely with 248 schools to bring JA curriculum to the kids. Without our teachers’ support, the students would not be able to experience the real world in the classroom, JA BizTown, JA Company Program or JA Titan.
- Supportive board members. We receive relentless support from all 50 of our board members. They volunteer. They donate. They fundraise for us. They introduce us to their friends and contacts. They are our “rocks.”
- JA ambassadors. Whether you are a JA alum or our Facebook fan, you matter to JA community. Whichever way you spread the word about the need of financial literacy and career readiness, you help us take a step to a better future.
Have a joyous Thanksgiving with your family and friends! And...