Junior Achievement to Celebrate 25th San Diego Business Hall of Fame on Nov. 8
October 24, 2013
The nonprofit will honor San Diego business leaders, volunteers and a teacher
Junior Achievement of San Diego County invites the community to the 25th San Diego Business Hall of Fame presented by Jack in the Box Foundation. This inspiring evening will celebrate four remarkable business community members, Junior Achievement volunteers and teacher.
This year’s laureates include:
- Ken and Margie Blanchard, The Ken Blanchard Companies
- Thella Bowens, San Diego County Regional Airport Authority
- Greg Lucier, Life Technologies, Inc.
Junior Achievement selects its laureates for both their professional accomplishments and their gracious contributions to San Diego. The nonprofit inducts Hall of Fame individuals who personify Junior Achievement ideals and symbolize the lessons taught by its financial literacy programs.
San Diego Business Hall of Fame will be held at the Hotel del Coronado and will feature:
- Complimentary valet parking
- Cocktail reception
- Three-course dinner program emceed by George Chamberlin, an executive editor at The Daily Transcript and a host on KOGO AM and NBC 7
- Awards to the laureates, volunteers and a teacher
- Live auction featuring Rancho La Puerta stay, opportunity to visit a Jack in the Box commercial and more
Those interested in attending can purchase tickets online by Nov. 1. Individual tickets are $375. Tables start at $3,500. For tickets and more information, please contact Tracy Nakamura at firstname.lastname@example.org or 619-906-4925.
To learn more about San Diego Business Hall of Fame, please visit the website.
JUNIOR ACHIEVEMENT OF SAN DIEGO, INC. works locally to impact 52,000 students in K-12 classrooms in the 2013-2014 school year. Junior Achievement’s financial literacy programs take thousands of volunteers who lead classes and experiential programs. For more information on programs in San Diego and Imperial Counties, please visit www.jasandiego.org.