Be a Hero to our Students in the McGrath Family JA BizTown!
- Current Volunteer Needs In BizTown
- Some schools are unable to provide the volunteers that are vital to the BizTown simulation experience due to a variety of circumstances. The dates listed in the link above do not reflect every BizTown school attending annually. Thank you for your support!
Important Volunteer Details:
- Time Commitment: 6 hours
- *Training Start Time: Varies from 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. on the Day of Event
- End Time: Varies from 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Location: Junior Achievement of San Diego County, 4756 Mission Gorge Place, San Diego, CA 92120
- *Volunteer training takes place an hour and a half before the student's arrival
- Volunteers are assigned to one of the 21 JA BizTown Businesses with 3-8 students.
- Assist students in completing job tasks and keeping track of their personal finances
- Mentor students on what being a working professional is like and how to make wise business decisions.
- Volunteer Information
- Volunteer Flyer
- Before your visit, please complete the Volunteer Registration Form
- To better prepare for your visit, check out our Volunteer Orientation Video
To view our most urgent volunteer needs for this year, please click here to see what dates we have available.
If you have any questions regarding volunteering in BizTown, please contact:
Claire Maunsell | JA BizTown Administrative
Direct 619.906.4914 | Office 619.682.5155 ext. 114 | Fax 619.682.5159 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior Achievement: empowering young people to own their economic success.